The Ogeechee Technical College Alumni Association invites all alumni, faculty, staff, and community members to nominate candidates for the 2024 Ogeechee Technical College Alumni Awards.
The Alumni Awards honors individuals who have graduated from Ogeechee Technical College, who are making outstanding contributions and excelling in their chosen fields, who are giving back to their community, and are dedicated to the advancement of the College.
How to Participate:
Nominate a deserving Ogeechee Tech alum by completing the nomination form. There is no limit to the number of people you can nominate. Nominations will be open January 8, 2024. Entry deadline is March 8, 2024.
- Outstanding: OTC alumni who have graduated in the past 10 years (2014 – 2024), and who have notable recognition in their chosen field with a promise for continued success.
- Distinguished: OTC alumni who have graduated prior to 2014, and who have excelled in their chosen field, having attained prominence and/or have had a positive effect on the local, regional or state level.
- Attended Ogeechee Technical College, completed their program of study, and received a TCC, Diploma or Degree
- Is in good standing with the College and community
- Has notable achievements in their field of study
- Has participated in public service or charitable activities that support the community and college
- Is not a previous recipient of an Alumni Award
A Selection Committee will review nominations and determine those that meet all nomination criteria. Eligible nominees must then submit their application to participate. Applications will be reviewed and scored using a rubric. The top 5 nominees in each category will be selected. The selection process will take place in April 2024. The top 5 nominees in each category will be notified following the selection process.
Enter all requested information on the nomination form by March 8, 2024 deadline.
- Eligible nominees must submit an application to be considered for the Outstanding Alumni Awards.
- Enter all requested information on the Alumni Award Application form.
- Submit the following materials to Ogeechee Technical College by the April 5, 2024 deadline. The application includes:
a. The completed Award Application
b. Current Resume and/or Bio
c. Letter of Support
d. 5x7 color photo. Label back of photo with name and graduation date.
f. Additional materials or documentation to highlight or support your nomination are welcome but not required.
Presentation of Awards:
The Alumni Awards are presented at the Annual Alumni/Graduates Reception. The winners will be selected from the top 5 nominees in each category. Awards are presented to one recent and one distinguished alumni. Award recipients are not required to be present to receive the award, but attendance is highly encouraged.