Register for Adult Ed Classes
Adult Education offers refresher courses in reading, writing, and math.
We can help prepare for the Compass exam. We offer GED preparation classes and much more!
New Student Enrollment
New student enrollment is held at various times based on location. Click here to view locations and registration information. Call 912.871.1721 if you have additional questions regarding enrollment in adult education classes. The Adult Education Center will be closed for normal holidays.
What is needed to enroll in classes?
1. If a student is 16 or 17 years old, special permission is needed. An Under-Age Youth Packet must be completed and brought to orientation.
Other items needed for orientation are:
- Current Driver's License or State-issued photo ID.
- Withdrawal form from the last school attended.
- Completed underage youth application signed by parent or guardian
2. If the student is age 18 or older, they will need:
- To attend the Adult Education New Student Orientation
- Current Driver's License or government-issued photo ID
Adult Education Classes are Free! Click here for the current Orientation schedule.