The Mission of the Ogeechee Technical College Foundation is to secure and administer monetary donations, grants, and other funds from constituents within its service delivery area to support Ogeechee Technical College in its quest to contribute to economic, educational, and community development by providing quality technical education and services, adult education, continuing education, and customized business and industry workforce training to the citizens of the communities it serves.
- The Annual Community Giving Campaign called iGot (I Give to Ogeechee Tech) is a yearly campaign that allows community and business members to make annual investments or multi-year financial pledges in support of the college.
- The iGot internal campaign allows our faculty and staff to show their financial support of the college through monthly payroll deduction or a one time annual donation.
- Foundations and the acquisition of grant funds.
- The Foundation receives various types of gifts with cash being the most useful gift of all especially if the funds are designated unrestricted. Our board of community trustees and college administration can best decide how to allocate funds to various projects.
- Other gifts come in the form of restricted funds, equipment, endowments, stocks, bonds and mutual funds, life insurance gifts, and bequests.
- For specific questions about the tax deductibility of your gift, it is recommended that you consult your tax advisor.
- The faculty and staff of Ogeechee Technical College. We strongly believe that charity begins at home, and we always conduct an internal giving campaign prior to asking the community for support.
- The Ogeechee Technical College Local Board of Directors and Foundation Trustees. As part of our extended family, our directors and trustees also participate in our annual giving campaign.
- Businesses and corporations that believe in our mission of workforce development, adult literacy, and technical education.
- Various private and community foundations that understand and value the importance of technical education.
- Ogeechee Technical College’s mission is to prepare its graduates for successful employment in their chosen field by providing affordable and flexible learning opportunities.
- Accomplishing this mission will require substantial additional resources, together with a continued commitment to efficiency, a focus on top priorities, and a determination to work hard.
- The Ogeechee Technical College Foundation exists to assist Ogeechee Technical College in achieving and maintaining a high quality program of post-secondary education and community participation, to raise funds, and to make contributions to educational programs of Ogeechee Technical College counties (Bulloch, Evans, & Screven).
- Your gift enables students to gain an in-demand college education, provide resources to our faculty, offer cutting edge technology and strengthen our campus and the region we serve.
- The Ogeechee Technical College IRS 990 tax returns - 990 Ogeechee Tech Foundation
The General Fund offers every member of the College’s collective family an opportunity to have an immediate impact on campus priorities that support and enrich student life. With an investment of an unrestricted gift, the donor can address the most urgent needs of Ogeechee Technical College and give the College the flexibility to help underwrite its most critical objectives. The General Fund is an essential component in maintaining the College’s academic excellence and fiscal stability.
A gift to the general fund will enable us to:
- Enrich instruction and basic skills
- Enhance program and staff development
- Provide student scholarships
- Strengthen student services
- Promote and develop mutually beneficial relationships between Ogeechee Technical
- College and local business and industry