How to check your
Please note: You can only check your status online if you applied online.
If you submitted a paper application, please email Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit www.ogeecheetech.edu
- Hover your mouse above the Current Students Link and a drop down menu will appear.
- Select BannerWeb (this will open a new tab on your browser for you to log in).
- Click the “Applicants and Admissions” link (this will take you to a new menu).
- Click the “OTC Admission Application and Status Check” option.
- Use the Login ID and PIN you created to complete your online application.
- Click the Login Button to go to the Application Menu.
- Under “Processed Applications” you will see “Admission Term”. Click on the upcoming term (Example: Fall Semester 2016).
- At the bottom of the “Application Summary” page is a section that lists Requirements. If the Received date is blank, this item has not been received.
If you would like to attend the upcoming semester,
these items must be submitted prior to your acceptance.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
the Admissions Office at 912.688.6994 or toll free at 800.646.1316.
Director of Admissions
912.486.7413 | email@example.com